MetaNetX.org is an online platform for accessing, analyzing and manipulating genome-scale metabolic networks (GSM) as well as biochemical pathways. To this end, it integrates a great variety of data sources and tools.
- MetaNetX/MNXref: unified namespace for metabolites and biochemical reactions in the context of metabolic models
Sébastien Moretti, Van Du T Tran, Florence Mehl, Mark Ibberson, Marco Pagni
Nucleic Acids Research (2021), 49(D1):D570-D574 [RIS]
- MetaNetX/MNXref - reconciliation of metabolites and biochemical reactions to bring together genome-scale metabolic networks
Sébastien Moretti, Olivier Martin, T. Van Du Tran, Alan Bridge, Anne Morgat and Marco Pagni
Nucleic Acids Research (2016), 44(D1):D523-D526 [RIS]
- MetaNetX.org: a website and repository for accessing, analysing and manipulating metabolic networks
Mathias Ganter, Thomas Bernard, Sébastien Moretti, Jörg Stelling and Marco Pagni
Bioinformatics (2013), 29(6):815-816 [RIS]
- Reconciliation of metabolites and biochemical reactions for metabolic networks
Thomas Bernard, Alan Bridge, Anne Morgat, Sébastien Moretti, Ioannis Xenarios and Marco Pagni
Briefings in Bioinformatics (2014), 15(1):123-135 [RIS]
Contributing organisations and projects
- Recon4IMD - a Horizon Europe project supported by the European Commission and the Swiss Government
- ENDOTARGET - a Horizon Europe project supported by the European Commission and the Swiss Government
- TRIPLE - a CHIST-ERA Call ORD about RDF/SPARQL engineering
- Partner of the Sinergia SNF project of J-L Wolfender
- Partner of the Bridge Discovery project of J-L Wolfender
- MetaNetX thanks the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics for its continuous support
- is used to build metabolite images from MOL, InChI or SMILES.
- is used to solve and to optimize fluxes in models.
Follow us / News